National Domestic Violence Hotline at 1-800-799-SAFE (7223) / 1-800-787-3224
NDVH provides lifesaving tools and immediate support to enable victims to find safety and live lives free of abuse. Provides emergency and non-emergency referrals to domestic violence resources in your area (multilingual service available).
Domestic Violence Infoline at 1-800-799-SAFE (1-800-799-7233)
Resource Center on Child Protection and Custody at 1-800-527-3223
- CALIFORNIA ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED FAMILY LAW SPECIALISTS (ACFLS)
- CALIFORNIA STATE BAR CERTIFIED SPECIALISTS FINDER
- CALIFORNIA STATE-WIDE COURTS WEBSITE
- FIND CALIFORNIA CODES
- LOS ANGELES SUPERIOR COURTS FAMILY LAW DEPARTMENTS
- ASSOCIATION OF FAMILY AND CONCILIATION COURTS
- GLENDALE AREA MENTAL HEALTH PROFESSIONALS ASSOCIATION
- NATIONAL CONFLICT RESOLUTION CENTER
Below are some typical questions and answers. If you have any additional questions feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Premarital Planning
- Consensual Dispute Resolution
- Divorce / Dissolution
- Financal Issues
- Child Custody
- Child Support
The legal articles below are provided as information and are categorized into typical topics of interest. If you have any additional questions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.